B2B Product Marketing Specialist at CARFAX Europe (f/m/d)
As the US market leader in the field of vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX has also been pioneering on the European market for the last ten years. Our vision is to increase transparency and confidence in the European used car market. We have retained the start-up feeling with flat hierarchies and flexible decision-making processes, even though we are currently employing 60+ people in five European countries.
The role in a nutshell:
As the B2B Product Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the generation and execution of content that drives brand and product awareness, simultaneously supporting demand generation campaigns. You will educate potential partners about CARFAX’s unique value proposition, engaging them with your strong communication skills.
We are looking for a marketing-savvy self-starter with a can-do attitude who thrives on tackling new challenges. You are both creative and analytical and you understand how to put yourself in the shoes of our target groups to deliver impactful content that drives business results.
What we expect from you:
- Development of a pan-European B2B marketing vision and execution strategy together with the CARFAX Europe marketing team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with extensive networking skills and the interest in building strong and long-lasting relationships
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data in a creative way to develop and implement data-driven, customer-centric campaigns for our B2B target groups
- Ownership of B2B KPIs and all B2B marketing responsibilities from start to finish
- Take part in the development of products and services in collaboration with internal stakeholders and external strategic partners
- Staying up-to-date on the latest industry and marketing trends
- 3-5 years intensive experience in B2B Marketing and partner/ alliance management
- Experienced in lead generation, content and e-mail marketing and marketing automation
- Creative mindset, technical understanding and analytical thinking
- Precise and detail-oriented with a pro-active, dynamic approach to work
- Enthusiasm and affinity for the automotive industry in general and a strong interest to dive into the dealer business in particular
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on mentality and ability to work independently
- A used car listing site and/ or car dealer background is an advantage
- Additional experience in SaaS marketing/ sales and offline marketing tactics (e.g. events, POS) is a plus
- Fluency in English is required; you should feel comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment with English as main language
- Willingness to travel internationally
What we offer:
- A very pleasant working atmosphere in a dynamic, international team
- Flexible working hours in a beautiful office with rooftop terrace in the center of Munich
- Great team events: cooking contests, hiking days, poker nights, skiing days, Weißwurst breakfasts, table tennis tournaments – and Munich´s coolest company Christmas party
Join Team CARFAX – and find a great place to work.
We look forward to receiving your application including your salary requirement and earliest possible starting date at email@example.com!