Dealer Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
CARFAX Europe GmbH provides Vehicle History Reports for European and North American used cars since 2007. We are giving access to an extensive multinational database consisting of +23 billion historical events related to cars in +20 countries – with more to come. We help millions of people every day to confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions and transparency powered by CARFAX Vehicle History information.
Today, we employ 75 people in six European countries – while retaining a start-up feeling including flat hierarchies and flexible decision-making processes. We are looking for a marketing-savvy rockstar to join our team as our Dealer Marketing Specialist! You will be responsible for supporting demand generation campaigns and retention programs using a strong partner network as well as direct online channels and the local sales teams. You thrive on tackling new challenges and are both creative and analytical.
As a Dealer Marketing Specialist you will:
- Develop a pan-European Dealer marketing vision and execution strategy
- Develop the CARFAX online sales channel for dealers in multiple European countries
- Improve our indirect dealer distribution channels together with our partners
- Build retention and demand stimulation programs for our dealer customers
- Take ownership of dealer KPIs and all dealer marketing responsibilities from start to finish
- Develop products and services in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry and marketing trends
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor degree in Business, MBA is a plus
- 5+ years experience in B2B or Dealer Marketing and partner/ alliance management
- Strong track-record in lead generation and product usage stimulation, content and e-mail marketing and marketing automation
- Experience in the execution and controlling of a B2B e-commerce channel
- Excellent communication & networking skills, interest in building long-lasting relationships
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data in a creative way to implement data-driven, customer-centric campaigns for our dealer target group
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on mentality and detail-oriented attitude
- Enthusiasm for the automotive industry or a strong interest to dive into the dealer business
- Ideally additional experience in retail marketing, SaaS marketing/ sales and offline marketing tactics (e.g. events, POS) or a used car listing site/ car dealer background
- Fluency in English, willingness to travel internationally
What we offer:
- A very pleasant working atmosphere in an international team (21 nationalities), where we take the term “work hard, play harder” to the next level. No jerks allowed!
- Flexible working hours in a beautiful office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Munich
- Fully company-funded pension plan, super competitive benefits and great team events
Are you ready to disrupt the way Europeans buy and sell used cars?
If so, take a detour from the daily grind and apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org,
including your salary requirement and earliest possible starting date!