Digital Marketing & Growth Manager (m/f/d)
CARFAX Europe GmbH provides Vehicle History Reports for European and North American used cars since 2007. We are giving access to an extensive multinational database consisting of +23 billion historical events related to cars in +20 countries – with more to come. We help millions of people every day to confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions and transparency powered by CARFAX vehicle history information.
Today, we employ 75 people in six European countries – while retaining a start-up feeling including flat hierarchies and flexible decision-making processes. We are looking for a real jack-of-all-trades rockstar to join our team as Digital Marketing & Growth Manager! Your goal is to grow consumer revenue through digital media, online channels and never-ending experiments.
As Digital Marketing & Growth Manager you will:
- Have full ownership of the health and growth of your territory which includes Google Ads, Affiliate Marketing and other performance marketing channels
- Be responsible for developing marketing campaigns which promote our services
- Optimize existing campaigns and work together with partners to grow consumer revenue through quality traffic and conversion
- Enhance brand awareness within the digital space to acquire (new) customers
- Use web analytics tools to measure site traffic and better optimize all kind of marketing campaigns
- Create concepts for and execute organic growth hacking measures to get people to talk about CARFAX’s services to the maximum extend
- Identify and evaluate new digital technologies
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- 3+ years digital marketing experience, agency experience is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in disciplines such as SEA, Social Media Advertising and Conversion Rate Optimization
- A goal oriented and results focused attitude with the ability to work independently
- Writing skills to effectively communicate our brand’s message
- Adaptability in the ever-changing digital space, ability to think like a consumer
- Growth Hacking attitude – you are not afraid of challenges, think unconventionally, try new things, take chances, fail and test everything
This will give you an advantage:
- Passion for cars and/or the (used) car industry, including previous car purchases
- Experience in some of the following fields: SEO, PPC, PR, CRO, Statistics, UX, brand building, experimenting or split-testing, copywriting, funnel-building or web tracking
What we offer:
- A very pleasant working atmosphere in an international team (21 nationalities), where we take the term “work hard, play harder” to the next level. No jerks allowed!
- Flexible working hours in a beautiful office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Munich
- Fully company-funded pension plan, super competitive benefits and great team events
Are you ready to disrupt the way Europeans buy and sell used cars?
If so, take a detour from the daily grind and apply today at email@example.com, including your salary requirement and earliest possible starting date!