Scrum Master (f/m/d)
CARFAX is acquiring and processing data related to vehicles from various sources. As a Scrum Master (f/m/d) you will be responsible for helping development teams optimize and deliver more value while they are building applications around these extensive data sets. Currently, we are in the process of modernizing our architecture so we can keep growing and fulfill our service-level agreement in terms of reliability, response time and throughput. In this transition period, we are re-engineering many of our tools to make them future proof, which means your work will have a direct impact. We are living a DevOps culture, where every team takes full ownership of their applications and the infrastructure in terms of delivery.
Our teams are as diverse as our data sources. CARFAX is proud to be a truly international company with employees from 21 different nationalities. We are a business of currently 70 employees, with about half of them working in IT – and we are growing! Our headquarters are in Munich, where we speak English as our common language. You should also feel comfortable expressing your thoughts and opinions in this language.
- Fill the Scrum Master role for two of our product development teams
- Driving, as a “Servant Leader”, the process of lean thinking, to continuously improve the quality, productivity and creativity of software development
- Coach and mentor to product owners and team members of our agile product development teams
- Promote continuous communication and collaboration between our development teams
- Several years of experience as Scrum Master and a solid understanding of the Scrum Framework
- Knowledge of other agile methodologies such as Kanban or Lean Start-Up preferable
- Experience working with software development teams, in a start-up or similar environment
- Completed studies (University/ University of Applied Sciences)
- Fluency in English, German or another language is a plus
- Independent working style and a “can do”-attitude
- Flexibility and strong communication skills
What we have to offer
- A very pleasant working atmosphere in a dynamic, international team
- Flexible working hours in a beautiful, central office with rooftop terrace
- Great benefits & team events: cooking contests, hiking days, poker nights, …
Join Team CARFAX – and find a “Great Place to Work.”
We look forward to receiving your pertinent application documents, including your salary requirement and earliest possible starting date at firstname.lastname@example.org!