Working Student Content (m/f/d)
US market leader in the field of vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX has also been pioneering on the European market for the last ten years. Our vision is to increase transparency and confidence in the European used car market.
For our headquarter in the heart of Munich, we are looking for students who will not settle for just any job and are up for a challenge.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Write informative and effective search engine optimized copy for the website and other CARFAX channels
- Edit and optimize existing content
- Translate provided content from English to local language
You should bring…
- Good teamwork skills
- Creativity and ability to learn fast
- Ability to work with time constraints
- Editing and writing skills in the languages Dutch, Polish and Swedish
- Enthusiasm for content creation and creative content ideas
- Ability to work comfortably in an office where English is the company language
Bonus points for…
- Previous experience in content creation and translation
- Basic understanding of SEO guidelines and content management systems (technical understanding not necessary!)
What we have to offer…
- A fun working atmosphere in an international online marketing team, where you will have the ability to show off your creative skills and make a difference
- Guidance and materials provided by our specialists
- Flexible working hours in a beautiful office with rooftop terrace
- Great Team Events: Cooking Contests, Hiking Days, Poker Nights, Ski Days, German Weisswurstbreakfasts, Table Tennis Tournaments – and Munich’s coolest company Christmas party!
Join Team CARFAX – and find a Great Place to Work
We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!